The perfect solution for wetrooms and bathrooms, Finesse flooring is an authentic representation of real wood, yet is made from PVC making it 100% water-resistant. Perfect for creating an industrial aesthetic, the Philadelphia boards are characterised by their worn appearance. Pair them with natural materials and textures to complete the industrialised look. Printed in high definition 3D, the panels are virtually indistinguishable from the original material, and with integrated underlay and a patented joining system meaning they are connectable along all four sides, they are extremely easy to fit. Add to this the protective antibacterial coating that makes them easy to clean, stain resistant and anti-slip, and you?ll see why Finesse outshines other flooring alternatives such as laminate, vinyl and parquet.
- Each panel measures 192mm x 1280mm x 5mm.
- Supplied in packs of 9 panels, covering 2.21m2.
- Fast and easy to install tongue and groove fitting on all four sides.
- 100% waterproof.
- Integrated underlay.
- High definition 3D print.
- Stain resistant.
- Anti-slip class R9.
- Antibacterial coating ensuring a clean floor, free from bacteria.
- Extremely hard wearing.
- Exceptional sound reduction.
- Made from a recyclable material.
- Easy to clean and maintain.
- Warm underfoot.
- Suitable for both wet and dry areas.