Frontline launches the UK's first online 3D bathroom planner
In these highly competitive times, when most people are working to a tight budget, it makes it even more difficult for customers to research, visualise and price a new bathroom. This is why Frontline Bathrooms has invested in some brand new 3D technology that can help retailers offer consumers a unique service, keeping them ahead of the competition.
The launch of the 3D bathroom planner helps customers to design their own bathroom using actual Frontline product models so that they can view the finished product free of charge prior to purchase. The planner has a clever close-up viewing capability and updates the price list as products are added to or deleted from the design. On completion of the plan customers can email it to their chosen retailer, merchant, plumber, builder or architect, who will then be able to enhance the client's design by adding tiles or other decorative features.
This final plan will then be sent back to the client showing a more professional and interactive image that can be viewed from all angles with a full specification and price. This exciting service will entice customers to visit showrooms to finalise details and conclude the actual purchase. The new 3d Bathroom Planner is expected to significantly increase footfall for Frontline retailers.
Other Frontline Bathrooms News
- The Royal Wee!
- Be My Bath Time Valentine!
- Frontline Bathrooms Reveal New Own Brand Products in Latest Bathroom Guide
- Frontline Bathrooms Introduce The Aquaglass+ new for 2011!
- Robins keep top spot in Frontline Fair Play Index
- Robins march on in Frontline Fair Play Index
- Wolves storm to the top in Fair Play Index
- Robins still rule the Frontline Fair Play roost
- Hull KR march on in the Frontline Fair Play Index
- Robins take lead in Frontline Fair Play Index