Frontline Bathrooms is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to its website and ensuring that your privacy is protected.
By definition, Personal Information includes any recorded information that identifies you personally which is inclusive of things such as your name, address, telephone number or email address.
By submitting your Personal Information you consent to the use of that information by Frontline Bathrooms and its authorised third party providers to supply you with the services you select.
What Personal Information do we collect about you?
We collect information on our website users in several ways, including through Cookies, registration, contact forms and emails sent to us via our website. Our information collection includes the following:
- We require registering users and owners registering their products online to provide us with a name, telephone number, email address (if they have one) and postal address. We may also ask for additional information to assist us with our development of new products and services.
- If you purchase a product through our website we will require you to provide us with the above information plus your payment and delivery details.
- If you send us email messages you will automatically provide us with your email address, as well as any other Personal Information you include in the text of your message.
- We collect and store from all visitors to our website, whether they actively provide us with information or merely browse our website, the internet protocol (IP) address of the computer they are using, the browser software they use and their operating system, the date and time they accessed our website and the internet address of the website from which they linked directly to our website. We use this information to track website usage, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our website and to help us make the website more useful.
What we do with the information we collect?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the goods and services you have requested.
- To perform statistical analysis of user behaviour in order to measure relative consumer interest in the various areas of our website, which will enable us to improve our products and services accordingly.
- For registration purposes if you open an account.
- For internal record keeping.
- Unless you have informed us that you do not wish to receive such information, to periodically contact you about our products and services.
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To customise your website experience according to your interests.
With whom is the information shared?
We may disclose statistical information to third parties in aggregate form without revealing any personally identifiable information about our users, such as may be required when describing our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes.
We may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Frontline Bathrooms and its website, visitors to the website and customers of our products and services.
We regard our databases (which may include Personal Information) as valuable assets. Should we sell or transfer any of our business assets this may include the sale or transfer of such databases to a third party.
If you wish to restrict the collection or use of your Personal Information, you may do so in the following ways:
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request the right to ask what personal data we hold about you at any time, subject to a fee specified by law (currently £10).
- Ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge.
- Change your mind at any time regarding Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details specified below:
Frontline Bathrooms Ltd
Green Lane Industrial Park
Tel: 0845 470 2424
However, if you wish to unsubscribe from email marketing communications that we send to you, you can most easily do this by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ option included at the bottom of all our promotional email correspondence.
Links to third party websites
Where our website contains links to websites controlled and operated by a third party, we are not responsible for the privacy practices, actions or content of those websites. Those third parties have their own information collection practices so we would encourage you to review carefully the privacy policies of all such websites individually.
Protecting your information
Frontline Bathrooms will use its best endeavours to protect the information that you provide. Access to your information is restricted in our offices. All information about you that we store on our web server is in secure databases protected through a variety of technical access controls.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your PC, phone or other web-enabled device by a website’s server and depending on how your browser is set up to protect your privacy it may only permit a website to access the Cookies it has already sent to you, not the Cookies sent to you by other sites. Each Cookie is unique to your web browser and will contain some anonymous information, such as a unique identifier, the site name and some digits and numbers. Cookies are not harmful and do not contain any confidential information such as your home address, date of birth or contact details.
Cookies allow a website to remember things like your preferences and what’s on your wishlist. They are an essential part of how our website works, allowing us to analyse data about web page traffic and improve it in order to tailor it to customer needs.
By using this website you consent to the use of these Cookies, which are used on the website for the following reasons:
- To allow our trade customers to securely sign in to their Frontline Bathrooms account, so that they can use ‘Trade Log-in’ features such as returns information, point of sale orders and trade offers.
- To store the content of your online wishlist.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products that you have added to your wishlist. We use this information to help make the website more user-friendly, develop our site design and continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
Can I turn off Cookies?
You can easily remove Cookies from your computer yourself at any time. Options to manage Cookies are usually found in either Privacy or Options tabs within the Preference panels accessed from your browsers main menu (usually found under headings such as Edit, Tools or Options; or if you’re using a Macintosh, under the menu option with the name of the application you’re using) but you need to be aware that if you decide to remove Cookies then your experience of our site will be impaired and some integral aspects of the site may not work at all.
You may also contact us at:
Frontline Bathrooms Ltd
Green Lane Industrial Estate
Tel: 0845 470 2424